- Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
- Go to "Settings".
- In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
- From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
- Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser, if not Close your browser completely and reopen it.
To learn how to cancel extension subscription or request a refund, go to
Cancellation and refunds
at Chrome Web Store Help.